Join us as we pedal off some holiday excess all for a good cause. We'll start with a 50 minute ride set to an all classical soundtrack, then revel in some more good cheer as we mix and mingle with some musicians from FWSO at a reception directly after.
You have the choice of riding yourself or sponsoring a musician to ride for you.
Sign Up Details
SINGLE RIDER Instructions (APPLIES TO ALL SIGN UPS):
* Click the link provided, then choose the "reserve" button showing the Sat 2pm class
* Establish an account (enter all screen prompt fields)
* Choose your bike number based upon availability & pick "reserve"
* Complete credit card details....and you're set!
* SHOW UP before 1:45p on Sat in comfortable clothes
SPONSORING A RIDER ONLY (you are not riding, only sponsoring):
* Complete the profile as if you were riding (all steps in the above)
* Please ALSO send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us you are sponsoring a rider only, not riding (You can just put in SUBJECT LINE: I've sponsored a rider under my name)
* We'll ensure a rider needing a sponsor is taken care of by your generous donation!
SPONSORING MORE THAN ONE RIDER (or You will ride + sponsor one or more riders):
* Complete the profile as if you are a single rider
* When you get to the payment screen, see upper right that says "Order Summary"....there is a QUANTITY BOX. Change that number to reflect how many riders you are paying for (yourself + others)
* Please ALSO send an email to email@example.com telling us you are sponsoring a rider in addition to yourself (You can put in the SUBJECT LINE: I've signed up to ride but also have sponsored "X" number of riders)
* We'll ensure a rider(s) is taken care of by your generous donation!
NOTE: You may also show up on Saturday and register yourself and any other sponsorships you wish to make & they'll handle onsite (recommend you arrive by 1:30p if you intend to take care of onsite)
WHEW! That was a LOT of information but we know it'll be worth it!
See you there!
P.S. - We've been assured that the instructor won't kill us, and you can always take a break if necessary. So don't let fear of "death by bike" stop you from joining us!